Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My sister's very special Christmas wedding (love you Sue and Jeff). This cake is done in Buttercream with fondant bows, fondant trim and royal snowflakes. The top tier is lemon cake with raspberry cream-cheese filler, middle tier white cake with citrus (hint of orange) cream-cheese filler and the bottom tier is red-velvet with a chocolate cream-cheese filler. This cake was quite the project - living in KC and having a cake made in SD is a bit of a challenge. Nontheless it was a joy making it - my mom, daughter (alie), sisters (Laura, Poo and Sue the bride) all helped me and what a great time it was. My sister laura gets all credit for making the filler frosting and was it delicious (Thanks for letting me take over your house making the cakes Laura).





No comments:

Post a Comment